Thursday, August 28, 2008

i hate you so much right now.



Dear Gregory Smithey or Smithy-Idon'tgiveacrap.

I despise you. I KNOW what your Buns of Steel Video is all about, really I do.
You like to know that the millions of steel buns-wanting women across the nation are going through traumatic pains while bowing under your smooth-sounding whims.
I FELL VICTIM.

My legs are now sources of burning jell-o, thank you very much. And I think the consistency of jell-o and steel are very different.
And when you ask, "Are you feeling it?" You know that we're not just feeling it. We're SUFFERING it. All for the glorious and shapely buns o' iron.
You disgust me.

And when you say, "Look at that french fry... And that carrot cake!" Just what are you implying?! Am I too fat and sugar-infested to handle your video of inhuman torture?

You, Mr. Whateveryournameis, are an inferior menace to the society.

Hugs and Kisses!
E. Fatale.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this has nothing to do with the buns of....leg's of jell-o i think i shall call it....what so ever. To anyone who is listening the next time you watch charlie bit my finger of any other youtube video keep your clicker on the screen where the video is and proceed to pick the character's noses. Immature you say? I think not. It is called entartainment or however the heck you spell it. Great new post by the way E. I think i almost died of laughter.

E. Fatale said...

haha, really? Thanks. I'm a rising star.

-Fatale.

Anonymous said...

Ho Ho Ho!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean sister. besides anyone who wears a mullet and head band on purpose has got to be disturbed! so be proud of the jello and work it sister.

E. Fatale said...

He's absoluely frightening. He called my buns 'carrot cake' for crying out loud!
I wonder if he's fat nowadays.
Love oyu, Emmy.

-Fatale.

Unknown said...

It's okay. I would hate to hear what he would call my buns of flab! He probably is fat. He is hogging down fries and chasing it down with a milkshake!

LOVE YOU, EM